Monday, October 24, 2011

The Cake Was Not a Lie

So in lieu of my recent goal to loose 40 lbs by April, I thought I would give an update. I was doing really well there with eating and ramping up my physical activity but this last week I fell of the wagon big time! I'm pretty sure I undid any progress I may have made and probably gained weight. I would like to blame it on Seth for bringing home so many cupcakes, pizza, cookies, caramel, etc., but in reality its my fault for not having the self control to just throw it all in the garbage or at least give it away to a really skinny neighbor (in which I have plenty) just to be mean. The above picture is pretty much exactly what happened to me this week. I hate admitting that I was so weak but I feel like my acceptance and admittance of my sin against health is my first step to fixing my problem. I'm a sugar addict, I'll admit it. This week I am determined to do better though! I'm going to get back to taking my vitamins every day (another thing I was doing really well at) and pulling myself together during meal times to cook healthier and tastier foods instead of just taking the easy way out and heating up some frozen foods. I lost one battle but I am determined to win the war!

No comments: