Last night I finally decided that I was going to put up my vinyl tree decals in the hallway. I've had the decals for a while now but couldn't decide where to put them up! I'm glad I chose the hallway because I think it looks really good there. I was even more surprised when Seth walked by and said he really liked it too. Shocker! Usually he doesn't like it when I just start doing these type of decorating things without talking about with him first. But, this time was different because he was pleasely surprised! YAY! He said he especially liked how some of the branches were coming out of the closet door and that we should do more stuff like that. So, its now your job to keep an eye out for more decals for me because I never see them anywhere.

1 comment:
FUN! I don't shop, so I can't look for wall decor. Sorry! But, it looks pretty sweet!!! Can't wait to see what more you do!
Post a Comment