Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Fun

Hey all! I'm still getting used to remembering to write. So sorry for the lack of posts. Our first married Christmas was great! Seth and I just moved into Dad and Lisa's old house on Cherry Drive and we are loving it. We are living in the downstairs area mainly and we have married house-mates, Nick and Heather. Nick and Heather were out of town for the Christmas week and we had such a blast having the whole place to ourselves. My best friend from Hawaii, John Marler and his wife Erica came down and visited for a few days and it was SO great! I loved seeing them again it was so refreshing. Sometimes I feel like I loose who I really am when I get too into my trite job. It was great to be reminded and with 3 couples in the house it was a party all the time. Lol. After Nick and Heather and Jon and Erica left it was just Seth and I. We did however have the company of our little baby dog, Trey, and Nick and Heather's little pug puppy, Maggie. They are so much fun to watch. Trey bullies Maggie a lot right now but she is getting big and fast.
Seth and I went to Dad and Lisa's new house for Christmas breakfast and opened presents with Brandi, Dusting, Kati and Joe. It was a lot of fun. Seth get pooped out early and was not feeling well and was wanting to have a restful day so we went home straight after so Seth could take a nap. He is a such a good husband he will go with me even when he is not feeling well to make me happy.
Seth and I rented Fable II on XBox 360 for the weekend and we have been having such fun playing.
I've caught another learning craving and went to the Library and checked out a bunch of books on learning Spanish. I sure miss going to school so Seth is helping me read the scriptures in Spanish and we are having a lot of fun.
Anyway, I'll keep you updated on our little lives. :)

No comments: