Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Post

Here goes the first post! Seth and I doing wonderfully right now and are really happy being married. We are excited to take the opportunity to move in to Dad's old house with one of our good soon-to-be married friends, Rebecca and Zach. As you all probably know, Dad and Lisa just bought a beautiful house on the golf course at Thanksgiving Point. They are moving out and Rebecca, Zach, Seth and I are moving it! Its going to be nice to be in a great house at a lower cost. Not to mention I love the ward of Cherry Villiage.

Seth is still looking for work but we are confident that the Lord is leading us to something greater when it comes to his career. I'm enjoying my job but am anxious to move on to bigger and better things as well. I hope to get into Graduate School this coming fall and move towards my goal of getting my Master's Degree.

Seth and I are having so much fun being together more than anything and we also are loving our new little doggie, Atreatese (Trey). He is a shitzu-yorkie mix and he is now about 10 months old. He is SO cute but a major pain sometimes. Especcially when he cuddles too close to Seth during the night. Heehee!

Seth and I were able to go and see Stevie off at the MTC yesterday and it was SUCH a great experience. We all felt the spirit so strongly an I'm super anxious to get his first letters. Its been amazing to see him grow and he has been a great blessing in all of our lives. I miss him a lot already but I'm really excited for him to have all the wonderful experiences that are to come.

Well, thats my first post! I hope you visit us again soon! Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/atorvastatin]buy lipitor less
[/url]atorvastatin yan etkileri
lipitor vs pravastatin
order lipitor canada
atorvastatin calcium 10 mg po tabs
atorvastatin 10 mg india

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral sandimmune cyclosporine
[/url] ordering Sandimmune online
Restasis
ciclosporina barata

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ biaxin xl buy
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ purchase Generic Sustiva
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ Canasa buy
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ order pentasa