This last weekend we had a little bit of time to do stuff on our yard again! I'm trying to get as much done as possible before it gets too cold. I thought that that time had already past but this weekend was gorgeous! So I'm stretching out the yard work again. Seth and I decided that we are going to do three and a quarter terraces in front of the house so I could put flowerbeds there next season. Seth dug the ground down (or up) where it needed to be and I started piling rocks. There is still A LOT of work to be done but here's some photos.

Here are a couple pictures I took of the stone walkway I built. This is when it was only partially finished but it is all the way done now. I'll take more pictures later. I take pride that I did this all by myself and with rocks that I found in our yard and the empty lots next to us! Yay for free stuff!!



No comments:
Post a Comment