So I had another Dr's appointment yesterday. It went well! It was another quick and easy appointment. My Dr was super busy and behind because he had a delivery that morning so a lot of the prego women were pretty POed in the main lobby. I always find it funny when people get upset when their Dr's appointment isnt RIGHT on time. I mean really, are they EVER on time? Seriously, get used to it!
But everything is normal other than I was dehydrated a bit but I knew that because I had felt dehydrated these past couple of days. So now I'm trying to pound the water, but its not as easy as it looks, trust me.
But I got to listen to the hearbeat which is always great! I'm still in denial that there is actual something living in there. I don't really feel pregnant at all, just bloated and mentaly retarded. But the exciting news is that we get to find out if its a boy or a girl soon!! As my last post described, I'm seriously going nuts with not knowing. We don't really care either way but it will make the concept of a baby and planning so much easier! I have a gut feeling that its a boy but I will not be dissapointed with a girl because I have a LOAD of girly stuff I would love to decorate with. But the doctor said we could find out in two weeks. Seth was pretty bugged because we couldn't find out any sooner. But the Dr said he wanted to make sure everything was big enough so they could check the heart, spine, and all that other good stuff. I still need to scan our first ultrasound pictures and put them up. I'll be going over to Brandi's and doing that soon! So the big day is June 8th at 3:00pm. Sooo exciting!!
1 comment:
sooo exciting, let us know k?
Post a Comment